1. Well, we do still exist around here, but somehow haven't figured out to fit everything in. Namely, me time. I am behind on emails, blogs, favorite shows, and writing down anything. But my hampers are almost free of laundry and my laundry baskets are completely empty, we had a real dinner tonight, the kitchen is clean, and I mopped the kitchen floor this morning. And I am attempting to blog at 10:47, approximately 47 minutes after I turned into a pumpkin.
2. Jackson is two months today! He is a chubby boy at 11 pounds 2 ounces, 21 3/4 inches tall, bigger than Charlie, but smaller than Lily at that age. He smiles all. the. time. And makes the cutest noises. He made the most heart-wrenching horrible screams today at the doctor during and for about ten minutes after his shots. That, was very, very, rough. No semblance of a schedule yet, but mostly eating every three hours, sometimes longer. And we won't talk about his sleeping. I am not going to fall for THAT again. He is totally out of newborn, wearing mostly 0-3, but is starting to get into some 3-6 hand me downs from his brother. Lily is my calming influence during dinner making time as when she sings to him he immediately calms down. It is great. Oh and he spits up. A LOT. Here he is looking at his brother. Watching, and waiting.
Note: This photo is named Jackson5. Ha.
3. Lily just told me today that a while ago a boy kissed her. SERIOUSLY???
4. Charlie has the ability lately to go from super cuddly happy boy to full on almost three year old who MUST get his own way. Guess what version I enjoy more?
5. I am really ready for Spring.
6. The new gallery at Write. Click. Scrapbook. is up. You should definitely check it out. After all you can read more about this
and see all of the other projects that have been sitting around waiting to be finished. It only took me 16 years to do this one.
7. Does anyone know anything about working simultaneously in Photoshop AND Aperture? I need some help. My brain cannot seem to fix the problems I am having.
8. I am really hoping that our snow is done-at least our snow days. We have already lost our March break and one of our three days of Spring Break. Our Superintendent doesn't believe in snow days. REally? After Snowverkill 2010?
9. Lily is equally into princesses and superheros. Last week a princess book came home from the library, this week a 5000 pound encyclopedia of superheros. 5000 POUNDS.
10. I will get caught up on 365 soon and share the next monthly attempt at a good Taylor children photo. It was an adventure again this month. Until then, Jack Popeye.