1. This is my entry for this week's I heart faces contest-the subject being bundled. Quite possibly one of my favorite snow pictures ever :)
And with that I am done with Snowverkill 2010 :)
2. I am registering Lily for Kindergarten on Thursday. *gulp*
3. Speaking of Lily, just found out her recital costume is going to be $80. Are you kidding me??? I find that completely ridiculous.
4. Charlie is two in ten days. I am going to cry now.
6. My photo-a-day project for March is not dead. Just sidetracked by all the traveling.
7. Oooooo March Madness is coming.
8. I watched the first 47 minutes of Nights in Rodanthe last night. Why 47 minutes? I was completely bored. But one interesting fact. The main character's married name was Willis. Guess what her maiden name was? Taylor. What are the odds.
9. I am behind on just about everything so what did I do today? Ignore it all and played blocks, read books, played outside, twice, wrestled and just had fun. It was great. But I will pay tomorrow.
10. I am in love with this :)