1. It has been a really really long time since I have ten on tuesday'd. Or blogged for that matter. Sorry about that.
2. I officially signed up for the Akron 1/2 Marathon. I will be running it with Katherine. Scared, super excited, and incredibly touched that I get to reach this milestone with my sister. It will be on the anniversary of me leaving the hospital...for the first time.
3. Just got an email today that I have been invited back to shoot for Janie & Jack again, not once, but twice. Yes, super duper pumped about this one.
4. Is it just me or has the iPhone also ruined you for typing. Double space for automatic period? Yup. Autocorrect (for all of its hilarious problems) ever so helpful? Oh yeah. It is like I forgot how to type on a real keyboard.
5. School is out tomorrow. Can I get a #yeabutnowtheyarehomeallthetimeandwhatamigoingtodobecausealltheydoissquabble #summerfun?
7. I need to get my act together and get some first and last photos together. Soon.
8. Can I say once again that I LOVE Mumford and Sons? And Lumineers? And Avett Brothers? And a bunch of other people? Whoa nelly. I love when I have other things I want to listen to besides Ben Folds :)
9. I ran my first 10k last night. I really need a better path-one that I can just keep going and not cross roads, but I really enjoyed running in my favorite neighborhood, picking out which house would be mind someday ;)
10. I have spoken a few times recently about my grandma who passed away a year ago, but I haven't mentioned y other namesake recently. This is my absolute favorite photo of her. It looks so much like how I remember her, yet obviously so much younger. I always think of her when I open a jar of jam (she made her own) and if the kids are doing something they shouldn't on the swingset. Off I go to tell her is what we would say. She called the fenced in yard where our swingset was "the pen." And she smelled of powder and had the softest shoulders. Funny the things you remember...