Once again the 12th came around on a Thursday, which is officially my busiest, craziest day of the week. I remind myself that preschool M-TH is only going to add to that craziness next year. And, Jack and I are going to miss Charlie like CRAZY.
1. Apparently Mick Jagger's favorite new place to play is in the toybox. Don't ask me why he is unzipped like that, but I think it may have something to do with Charlie as when I sent him upstairs to get dressed, his jammies were the same. Weirdo boys.
2. Ahhhhh-haircut! While the during is fairly awful and horrible, the after is much better (although I will miss those curls.) After the cut we stopped by to hang out with Grandpa and play a little hide and seek around Great Grandma Watson's chair.
3. Bj was home today with a horrible case of bronchitis. Now there is "man sick" and there is "wow are you being stabbed in the chest every time you cough" sick. He had the latter. Smoothies make everything better right?
4. After naptime. My goodness you are handsome Jackson.
5. And, your tiny feet are also very chubby. And the crib is dirty. Hey, it has been used almost non-stop for 6 1/2 years.
6. Driving again. Let me just recap. Drove to Charlie's school to pick him up. Got a smoothie. Back home. Drove to get Jack's haircut. Drove to M&D's house. Picked up Charlie. Home. Drove Lillian to dance. Drove home. Went back to pick up Lillian. Drove home. Drove to Cassie's house. Drove home. Lots of driving...
7. We actually arrived early and had time to stop next door to pick up a new skirt for Lillian (50% off, whoo hoo) and just hang for a moment before class. I love that she finally gets to take dance here. Makes me very, very happy.
8. Well bighugelabs cut it off, but goodness did I have Charlie laughing hysterically after I asked if I could take his photo. He is a bit INYOURFACE during photo time.
9. And again, laughing hysterically. I kept yelling at him NOT to look at the camera. He either thinks I am crazy or hasn't caught on to reverse psychology yet.
10. This is Lillian's "WHY are you taking my picture AGAIN" face. Because your Aunt Elizabeth said I had to honey. Now smile.
11. Thank you.
12. And me. After all that running around. Of course I looked this refreshed after a long day. Or perhaps I use a bit of Fotoshop by Adobe'. Perhaps. Just keeping it real here folks. Don't think I even had time to shower that morning...