1. I broke a streak that lasted 21 years tonight. I got pulled over. Not for speeding, but for not having a sticker. Apparently around these parts you have to have an inspection every year (similar to E-Check I am thinking) to be legal. Good to know. Now. Wondering how in the world we were able to get a new license plate without that information. That would have been really handy. I am just mad now-at the time I was, let's say, another emotion.
2. Remember how I said my March Madness Bracket didn't count? Yeah, we are going to stick with that statement. Thanks a lot Kansas.
3. Charlie is going to be two in three days. My friend JJ said it best-I thought he would just be a bigger baby, but really, he is just a little kid.
4. My school district is apparently considering cutting all music, art, and physical education. When will they understand these things are what makes our students excel? WHEN.
5. Wow. I'm a little cranky tonight.
6. I ordered something from DownEast Basics tonight and I found a free shipping coupon. Hey remember #1? Yeah.
7. I found my light.
I seriously love this kid so much.
8. And there was a day not too long ago I could carry him around with me everywhere.
Oh little baby boy and the little baby boy drool on the bjorn.
9. He has started speaking in sentences every so often. Mostly "I did it; I like it; I want it; Hep please Mama." Oh so cute. But you know what isn't cute? Taking off his pants...and diaper almost every day in his crib. Looks like I am going to be getting out the packing tape like I did with Lily.
10. I know, I know, Charlie centric, but I promise to share lots of Lily fun next week. But for now, the Charlie turns two countdown continues. *sigh*