1. This has been a very long week, with lots of life changing situations and waiting for answers. I am so very happy that every single one had a happy ending. But, it has left me tired. Very tired.
2. I am so very excited for Christmas this year. I finally started seeing some commercials, Lillian and I are practicing her Christmas duets on the piano, and I am dreaming of sitting in my living room with some hot chocolate and gazing at the twinkling lights. So glad Thanksgiving comes early this year because it means I get to get it all up sooner :)
3. As excited as I am for Christmas, I also can't wait for Thanksgiving. I am cooking with my sister this year. We have already decided we may have to have a Sweet Potato contest. :)
4. Bj and I went to Lillian's conference last night and found out that she is sweet, doing well, and (surprise surprise) loves any chance to perform. Again, surprise, surprise. We also found out that they are no longer learning cursive. Taken out of the curriculum to give more time to teach to all those tests. Boo.
5. I am still doing well, getting better every day, despite this awful cold and cough that keeps me up a lot at night. The medicine is still working and I am finally starting to get off of this awful steroid. I hope by 2013 I will be back to normal and we will have a really, really good year. We definitely need one.