1. I can't remember the last time I blogged...can you?
2. I honestly didn't think I would get to this point, but I am to the point of summer that kids need to be back in school. Not that I won't miss them, but they need something new. Now.
3. I am the worst in Scramble. Just sayin'.
4. Jack has been diagnosed with a speech delay and I am hoping to set him up with some speech therapy while Charlie is in school. Although he has kind of said it, I can't wait for him to look at me and really truely say Mama. (that is a bit of jelly on his face ;)
5. I know I always talk about Lillian's awesome artistic ability, but check out Charlie's drawing...wow. They did not get this from me.
6. What I do hope to instill in them is a love of reading
Just love how much she loves to read.
7. For the record, I believe in freedom of speech. I believe in the freedom of beliefs. That said, I don't believe in preventing or even forcing people to change who they are. I believe in gay marriage. That can be on the record.
8. Yesterday I hosted over at Write. Click. Scrapbook. Did you check it out?
9. My fall schedule is beginning to look a bit scary. Wait did I just say I was looking forward to the kids being back in school? Perhaps I need to rethink that.
10. Have you liked Marie Taylor Photography over on Facebook? Have you checked out my new photography site? Would you? Would you tell your friends? Thank you thank you thank you :)