So there is this meme going around on FB and I decided it would perhaps spark a blogging vibe...we shall see. Jess gave me seven, so here are seven things you may not know about me.
1. I used to hate the color navy. In like a "I will never ever buy or wear that color ever." kind of way. I don't know when that changed, but it is now a staple. And if I see something navy with white stripes, well it is pretty much a given that I will pick it up.
2. I have recently started taking the kids to school in the morning as they have to stand outside for a very long time, in the freezing cold. So Charlie started every morning getting in trouble...punishment? GOING INSIDE. Smart kid. Anyway, I STINK at it. We have more time in the morning but I am running around like a crazy person trying to get everyone ready to go. And I am usually in gym clothes-outside of the house working moms I salute you. Do not know how you do it.
3. When I get nervous, my ahem, rear end shakes. Like uncontrollably shakes. I remember it shaking as I played the trumpet solo to Live and Let Die in high school.
4. Most of you know this, but maybe some of you don't...I played trumpet in high school, and in college too. I was in the University of Akron marching band for two years and almost majored in trumpet. If only I liked to practice it as much as I did singing.
5. Even after months at my gym I am afraid to try new things there. Still haven't been swimming, still haven't gone on the free weight side. I need to work on my fear of looking silly.
6. I watch Americas Next Top Model. ACK. I have decided it is research. Yup. I am watching it for the photographers. (sure I am...)
7. I love Salt 'n Peppa. Like know every word to their Salt with a Deadly Peppa album. I really must get the CD or digital version of that cause my tape never imported into iTunes.