Normally I am not much for New Year's resolutions. I am more of a lets pick a fairly simple goal and just stick to it. I am talking one year I made my bed. Every day. Simple. Did I do it every day? No, there were a few times I skipped, and perhaps a few days that I may have made it approximately 30 seconds before I got in bed (yes, I AM a little crazy) but I feel like I now make my bed more than I don't. So progress. This year though I am jumping on the 12 bandwagon. Cause 12 months, 12 goals for 2012 just seems way to perfect. Here they are...in no particular order.
1. Blog more (this is my big one for this year.) This will also include finally editing and getting the rest of 365 up on the blog from 2011. I think I can I think I can...
2. Take 12 photos on the 12th for 2012 (I am doing this with the help of a kit from Ella Publishing. Super excited to see that a few of my internet girlies are jumping on this bandwagon too. Won't you join me too?
3. Scrap more
4. Cook more. Waste less. I have not had a problem with cooking more for a long time, but sad to say, this kitchen (which we are hopefully redoing in the next year or so) has put a serious crimp into my cooking. I am determined to use up all those leftovers with other meals too-not just reheating things.
5. Join MOMS Club around here.
6. More organization. When we moved in, I was on a get us functioning as quickly as possible quest. Thus, things are thrown in random drawers, still in boxes, and just not helpful to my super busy three children life. 7. Less stuff. Goes with #6. I cannot keep everything. Tough choices, but it has to be done. Although finding gems like a note from someone named Chris in HS (no clue who this is) who wrote "Poke poke poke poke poke poke" over and over on the side of his note was pretty funny. So Facebook didn't invent poking, random Chris did.
8. Get more haircuts. Really. When it looks like it does right now, it is time.
9. Build my photography business and expand to taking pre-school photos. I want to take the fun personality ones in the Spring. Hope I can make this happen this year, but may just prepare this year and do it next.
10. More family time. Not just all of my family hanging out and me doing laundry, cleaning, etc. But actually sitting down all together at non dinner times.
11. Visit far away friends. I miss them so.
12. Lose the baby weight. Again, not really for January I'm going to lose weight promises, but for better or worse, there it is.