Taking a page from Katherine and as 1. I haven't blogged in forever (again) and 2. I missed Tuesday (again) I will now share some random things off the top of my head.
1. Charlie calls puddles, "cuddles." I believe that is the absolute cutest "mistake" I have ever heard. I will be very sad when that one stops.
2. The thunder was so stinkin' loud last night it scared the c*** out of me. Yet all of my children slept through it. HOW is that possible?
3. This year the children were supposed to go as The Incredibles for Halloween. Well. Somehow (still haven't figured this one out) my drugstore.com account switched over to Bj's account and Lily's Violet costume was sent off to Chambersburg. It arrived on the doorstep of our old house on October 6. Apparently those lovely people have decided to KEEP IT. I will keep you posted if they decide to do the right thing.
4. Today I went into a bit of a design freakout mode, needing two quicky projects done. That being said, I am quite happy with how this one turned out.
So anyone need a headshot?
5. I am working very hard to figure out a way to get around my EIGHT MONTH wait to get an iphone. Anyone happen to have an upgrade they don't need for Verizon? I would be forever grateful.
6. I think it is safe to say that it is raining CATS AND DOGS outside. Why yes, I did yell that for emphasis.
7. This kid... at his 9 month check-up was a POUND lighter and in INCH shorter than his older brother was at this age. I was shocked. I must also say that this cute face did not make an appearance today. It was a l o n g day around here due to his cold? Teething? Being held? Not being held? You get the idea.
8. I am going to start reading Raising Your Spirited Child tonight. And I am going to cross my fingers it helps me with my spirited child.
9. Yesterday I discovered that mousse actually makes my hair look horrible. Let's see. I have been using mousse since I am going to say 6th grade. So it only took me aproximately 22 years to figure that one out.
10. Not that I am wishing time away because really, I CANNOT BELIEVE tomorrow is Thursday, just as I have that shocking revelation every week, but I am so super excited to decorate my house for Christmas this year. I know exactly where the stockings will be hung, where the Christmas tree will go, what the front porch will look like and I am chomping at the bit to decorate. I think part of my happiness and excitement is because this year I will not be 8.5 months pregnant, and I WILL. NOT. have stomach flu on Christmas Day.