1. Is there such a thing as nesting online? My flurry of posts and my desire to slurp my old blog RIGHT NOW and upload every single layout into a gallery here RIGHT NOW seems to me like a new high tech version of nesting.
2. Had another appointment today this time with the Dr. who will be performing the C-Section. I have joked with Bj that she is about the size of my right leg. She is that tiny. Today when she left the room Lily said "that's a little girl!" She is very observant.
3. I have been adding WAY too many blogs to bloglines lately including Craft and Found, Craft Magazine, and Etsy Wedding. Not that I am getting married anytime soon, but my friend Jenya is and I have become her obsessed online wedding planner. I think I have sent her a link almost every single day of some cool idea I have just found. She may tell me to cool it any time now.
4. My tournament picks are done. I hope I can live up to my name this year, Mattlosapalooza. Can't wait for the smack to begin. Just sad that I will miss some of it as I will *gasp* have to be away from my computer for a few days next week. WHAT AM I TO DO???
5. M: I am very sore. L: You're a DInosaur! (tee hee hee)
6. Lily is a puzzle master. We got her a puzzle book from the bargain bin last night (five pages of 12 piece puzzles) and she has done them OVER AND OVER again, quickly and all by herself. The first thing she said when she lifted her sweaty nap head from her pillow, "Do Abby Dabby puzzle Mama?"
7. I cannot stop eating apples lately. I am talking at least two a day. Yum. Yum. Yum.
8. Any typepad users out there know how to center my banner or make it stretch along the top? Anyone know how to add my itunes widget? I am lost. But I am still happy with my new home :)
9. Six weeks old, first time with the binky. It is so beyond time for her to give it up. Even if it is just for nap and bedtime, I just don't seem to have the energy to take it away. It is on my list of things to do. 1. Have baby. 2. Ween off of binky. 3. Potty train. Wow am I going to be busy in the next few months...
10. Really hoping J.J.'s appointment went really well today. Or that she has already had that baby. Keeping my fingers crossed.