1. I'm having a baby tomorrow! That is just an incredibly weird thing to say as last time I definitely did NOT know I was having a baby. No bag packed, a party planned for the next day, huge meal at Hibachi and SURPRISE here comes Lily. Yes, this time is definitely different. My bags are just about packed. My magazines that I got last week are painfully unread and waiting for me. It's kind of like that feeling you get when you say "see you next year" to your parents when you leave for the party on New Year's Eve. "Next time you see me I will have a baby!"
2. This morning I enjoyed my last Dr Pepper. I am going to be a very grumpy squirrel without my breakfast and Dr Pepper tomorrow. I need my food.
3. Oh my goodness I am having a baby tomorrow.
4. A huge thank you to Missy for a wonderful photo session yesterday. Here are some of the highlights.
5. I have really, really lovely friends. Some of the best people you could ever ask for. Thank you so much for stopping by, calling and emailing me today and the past few days. I get by with a little help from my friends.
6. And thank you to my family for finally starting to talk some smack. It makes me feel oh so much better. But Matt you do realize that the boy's name is not going to be Omar Vizquel right? You may name me for the bracket next year...oh wait, no that is only if I lose AND I'M NOT GONNA.
7. I feel like I have a million things to remember for tomorrow. I think it was easier when I had to make do with nothing (or the weirdo things Bj chose to bring to the hospital) then try to remember all the little details that I may need for the next few days. Although I may feel differently while listening to my ipod and reading my new Creating Keepsakes and sipping a Dr Pepper.
8. Lily has had a tough couple of days filled with lots of crying and whining for no reason. I know she must know and understand what is going on, but when we try to talk to her about it we just get a Mmmm. I hope this transition goes ok for her.
9. Dear Ree, Couldn't you have waited until tomorrow to bring forth your new site? I have missed you today.
10. So long folks, next time you see me I will have a new baby. :)